EDEC 1305 - Curriculum Planning & Development for Young Children Lab
This course is designed to supervise experiences in planning, implementing, and evaluating curriculum activities at an early childhood center.
EDEC 1300 - Curriculum Planning and Development for Young Children
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of EDEC 1305 Curriculum Planning and Development for Young Children Lab the student will:
- apply decisions about the most appropriate teaching methods and materials,
- develop key strategies for curriculum development and implementation,
- develop an understanding of the role of play in the learning process,
- demonstrate skills in planning, implementing, and evaluating developmentally appropriate experiences,
- demonstrate knowledge of the domains of development and the “whole child” approach to learning.
Instructional Method Lab
Contact Hours: 2 hours/week
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)