Nov 29, 2021
AGRI 1010 - Computers in Agriculture
This course explores the Microsoft Office Suite as it relates to Agriculture. Students are introduced to basic and advanced capabilities of the software package with specific emphasis on Microsoft Excel. Students apply the software to agricultural management administration.
Instructional Method Lecture
General Education Requirement: None
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of AGRI 1010 Computers in Agriculture, the student will:
- manipulate documents using Microsoft Word.
- build spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- develop presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- demonstrate proficiency in electronic communication and file management.
- evaluate basic technologies used in advanced agriculture.
- analyze data found in the USDA website.
- interpret data through computer software programs.
- construct models to be used in future agribusiness ventures.
- design videos to be used in agricultural businesses.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)