The Business Program is designed to provide a foundation for students who wish to pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree at most four-year universities, or who intend to directly enter the workforce. The program is designed to give students the opportunity to participate in various activities that present fundamental principles associated with the formation and management of a business enterprise. Students can study Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing in the Business Program.
Business Program Outcomes:
- Examine financial statements and operating results to make informed business decisions
- Examine the management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling and how they relate to business operations.
- Analyze the ways an information system affects an organization’s competitive advantage.
- Describe basic ethical practices in business.
- Analyze the basic features of domestic and international economic systems.
- Communicate using written, oral, and visual communications skills.