The Sheridan College Hospitality Management AAS program builds on basic skills developed in the certificate program, preparing students for supervisory and management positions in hospitality businesses. In addition to overseeing daily functions, hospitality managers are involved in purchasing, finance, human resources, marketing, and operations.
If you like working with people, are creative in the kitchen or office, and want to be part of the fast growing industry, the Hospitality Management program at Sheridan College will provide you with the training you need to jump start your career.
Hospitality Management AAS Program Outcomes:
- Analyze costing methods for maximum profitability
- Perform decision making and leadership skills to function effectively in the hospitality industry
- Evaluate the importance of quality customer service in the hospitality industry
- Differentiate between legal and illegal practices and standards in the workplace
- Apply marketing principles as related to hotel and restaurant businesses
- Evaluate the importance of asset management
- Provide industry best practices as they pertain to the guest cycle