The Business AAS prepares students with the skills, work habits, and knowledge they need to pursue employment in the field of business. The program familiarizes students with major subject areas of business to develop skills in business behavior and ethics, human relations and communications, management, problem solving, and accounting. The program also provides skill development in technology electronic communications, and Internet research and resources.
Business AAS Program Outcomes:
- Examine financial statements and operating results to make informed business decisions
- Examine the management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling and how they relate to business operations.
- Analyze the ways an information system affects an organization’s competitive advantage.
- Describe basic ethical practices in business.
- Analyze the basic features of domestic and international economic systems.
- Communicate using written, oral, and visual communications skills.