The Industrial Operations Management & Supervision Certificate provides a basic understanding of the requirements necessary to prepare an individual for a future position as a manager. Students enrolled in this Certificate program receive instruction in principles of general management, leadership, project management, basic computer applications, and skilled trades supervision. Students who complete this Certificate earn 18 credits that can be transferred to the Mining Technology AAS degree.
Industrial Operations Management & Supervision Certificate Program Outcomes:
• Evaluate the relationships of mine operations, processes, methods & practices.
• Evaluate the role of supervision and management in the planning and execution of organizational goals.
• Explain the importance of safety in mining operations.
• Develop effective leadership management and communication skills.
• Assess economic effectiveness of employees, equipment and processes within area of supervisory responsibility.
Required Course of Study for Certificate of Completion