The Business Certificate of Completion gives students a general background for a career in business. Students will learn about business concepts, interpersonal communications, accounting, and computer applications. Students will be able to use their general business knowledge in careers in business and industry.
1. Examine financial statements and operating results to make informed business decisions.
2. Examine the management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling and how they relate to business operations.
3. Analyze the ways an information system affects an organization’s competitive advantage.
4. Describe basic ethical practices in business.
5. Analyze the basic features of domestic and international economic systems.
6. Communicate using written, oral, and visual communications skills.
This program may be offered online.