Mar 26, 2023
CNTK 1643 - Carpentry Apprenticeship III
This class provides educational components for the Sheridan area State approved Carpentry Apprenticeship that complements the 2000 hour per year working component needed to meet the yearly requirements set by the Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training, Department of Labor, Cheyenne, Wyoming, for apprentices to become eligible to sit for the journeyman’s exam.
Comments: Prior to Fall 2002, CNTK 1643 was listed as CNTK 1420.
CNTK 1642 Carpentry Apprenticeship II
Minimum Student Competencies
- Demonstrate a commitment to the apprenticeship process and adhere to the responsibilities of a Carpentry Apprentice.
- Identify properties of concrete.
- Identify rigging equipment.
- Describe rigging practices.
- Describe trenching and excavation.
- Identify reinforcing concrete methods.
- Describe foundation and slab on grade.
- Identify vertical formwork
- Identify horizontal formwork
- Describe handling and placing concrete
- Identify tilt-up wall panels
- Demonstrate proficiency in on the job apprenticeship through competency based standardized performance charts.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)