Apr 01, 2023
INET 2000 - Web Programming II
Instructional Method Lecture
INET 1650 Web Programming I with a C or better
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of INET 2000 Web Programming II, the student will:
- Design systems that use asynchronous methods.
- Implement solutions that utilize various storage techniques.
- Construct solutions using existing web services.
- Analyze debug statements in advanced web applications.
- Demonstrate good source control practices.
- Develop smooth animations in web applications.
- Apply advanced object-oriented programming techniques.
- Devise ways to troubleshoot web applications.
- Author installation and usage documentation.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)