Nov 26, 2021
CMAP 1826 - Advanced Presentation
This course is designed to help students become proficient in presentation development using leading software application packages. Students build advanced slide and delivery development and management skills needed in various fields dependent on live or automated presentation of information.
Instructional Method Lecture
General Education Requirement: None
Successful completion of CMAP 1680 Office Productivity Tools, or instructor consent with assurance that student has core presentation application skills.
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of CMAP 1826 Advanced Presentation, the student will:
- Interpret best practices used for slide development appropriate for the audience.
- apply advanced formatting to include layout and character options.
- develop repeatable document settings for document consistency to include, but not limited to, custom style sets, themes and templates.
- incorporate audio and video.
- employ hyperlinks and action buttons.
- create a self-running presentation.
- integrate graphical elements, transitions and animation.
- incorporate content from other programs.
- create an interactive presentation.
- illustrate use of an online meeting tool.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)