Jul 03, 2022
FREN 1020 - First Year French II
This course further emphasize listening and speaking skills, while developing reading and writing skills. This course completes the first year sequence of study of the basic structures of French.
Instructional Method Lecture
General Education Requirement: Foreign Language
FREN 1010 First Year Spanish I with a final grade of “C” or better or adequate score on the CLEP exam or instructor consent based on previous language experience.
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of FREN 1020 First Year French II, the student will:
- Describe celebrations and personal relationships.
- Explain medical conditions.
- Discuss technology and electronics.
- Describe a house.
- Discuss the environment and nature.
- Request directions.
- Discuss health, well-being, and nutrition.
- Describe jobs and future plans.
- Recognize differences and similarities in the perspectives of the target culture and their own.
- Evaluate cultural stereotypes encountered in oral and written texts.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)