INET 1650 - Web Programming I
Instructional Method Lecture
COSC 1010 Introduction To Computer Science I with a C or better. INET 1580 Web Page Authoring or good understanding of HTML/CSS recommended.
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of INET 1650 Web Programming I , the student will:
- describe the DOM.
- create web applications to solve real and simulated problems.
- apply proper programming techniques.
- analyze debugging messages.
- demonstrate a systematic method of problem solving.
- utilize basic data structures, conditionals, arrays and other elements when creating web applications.
- develop functions to optimize code reuse.
- author comments in code to clearly document web applications.
- use industry tools to design, develop and maintain web applications.
Web Development AAS
PO#1 Use markup languages to present information in web pages.
PO#2 Use web technologies to build interactive components on a web page.
PO#6 Apply programming knowledge in the creation and maintenance of programs and scripts.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)