INET 2010 - Data Driven Web Sites
Instructional Method Lecture
INET Web Programming I and INET 1820 Scripting Languages I with a C or better
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of INET 2010 Data Driven Web Sites, the student will:
- describe the basic framework of a data-driven Web site.
- analyze how databases are used to support web sites.
- create a complex data driven web site that collects data, filters, and displays data dynamically.
- author project presentation.
- demonstrate use of sessions.
- examine code for common security vulnerabilities.
- use appropriate object-oriented techniques.
- use various debugging approaches for multi-layered web application.
- implement security best practices.
- assemble PHP libraries to build a web application.
Web Development AAS
PO#4 Use multiple web technologies to build dynamic web applications connected to data repositories.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)