Jul 03, 2022
AGRI 2385 - Agricultural Communications
This course helps students tell the story of global agriculture. Students develop analytical skills as well as communication skills, both in written and oral formats. This course also focuses on career building within the agricultural communications industry.
Instructional Method Lecture
Minimum Student Competencies
- Examine how technology affects the agricultural communications industry.
- Identify job opportunities within agricultural communications.
- Research agricultural topics and news.
- Analyze agricultural topics and news.
- Develop written skills regarding agricultural topics.
- Compare and contrast the different delivery methods for information to different types of audiences.
- Administer a variety of speeches.
- Create a working resume.
- Enhance interview skills.
- Analyze governmental policy’s influence on cultural practices
- Explain the importance of international trade on agricultural markets
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)