Dec 06, 2023
CMAP 1752 - Advanced Spreadsheet
This course is designed to help students become proficient in spreadsheets using leading software application packages. Students build advanced spreadsheet solutions to collate results, research, analyze and present numerical information results as needed in various businesses and scientific projects to improve efficiency and professionalism. The course may help students prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert exam 77-728 Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights.
Instructional Method Lecture
Successful completion of CMAP 1680 Office Productivity Tools, or instructor consent based on student’s assurance they have core spreadsheet skills.
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of CMAP 1752 Advanced Spreadsheet, the student will:
- apply advanced format and customization options to create spreadsheets and workbooks.
- develop custom spreadsheet formats for workbook and spreadsheet consistency to include, but not limited to, workbook views, page/cell formatting, order and group cells.
- create macros and shortcut keys.
- create advanced filtering and sorting for tables.
- integrate advanced chart elements.
- create Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- manage multiple workbooks.
- link to external data.
- develop a Dashboard.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)