CNTK 2520 - Project Supervision
This course provides students with the leadership skills needed in conjunction with the technical skills already acquired to move into foreman and supervisor roles in the construction industry.
Instructional Method Lecture
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of CNTK 2520 Project Supervision , the student will:
- Practice and implement safe work practices.
- Identify job site procedures and operations.
- Identify human relations techniques.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Identify quality control procedures.
- Identify contract and construction documents.
- Practice document control and estimating.
- Perform planning and scheduling operations.
- Create a resource and cost awareness plan.
PO#2 Apply communications skills in an industry setting
PO#6 Employ construction safety skills.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)