INET 2000 - Web Programming II
Instructional Method Lecture
T 1650 Web Programming I with a C or better
Minimum Student Competencies
Upon completion of INET 2000 Web Programming II , the student will:
- design systems that use asynchronous methods.
- Implement solutions that utilize various storage techniques.
- construct solutions using existing web services.
- analyze debug statements in advanced web applications.
- demonstrate good source control practices.
- develop smooth animations in web applications.
- apply advanced object-oriented programming techniques.
- devise ways to troubleshoot web applications.
- author installation and usage documentation.
Web Development AAS
PO#1 Use markup languages to present information in web pages.
PO#2 Use web technologies to build interactive components on a web page.
PO#4 Use multiple web technologies to build dynamic web applications connected to data repositories.
PO#6 Apply programming knowledge in the creation and maintenance of programs and scripts.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)